Edwin McCain sits down with Eric for a great conversation about a wide range of topics.
About Edwin McCain
Called the “great American romantic” by the New York Times, Edwin McCain has built an enviable career over the past 20 years by balancing his massive pop success with the year-round touring schedule of a tireless troubadour. His hit songs, authentic spirit and surprisingly affable sense of humor keep fans coming back time and time again for nights that feel more like parties with old friends than rock concerts. After recording two of the biggest love songs in the history of pop music, McCain now performs upwards of 100 shows annually throughout the US as a solo artist, with his full band or his acoustic trio. Recently, he’s added orchestras to his repertoire, performing with symphonies in select markets where he brings his powerful songs to majestic new heights.
View All People of Greenville Episodes
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family