House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin clinched an agreement Tuesday to take the threat of a government shutdown at the end of the month off the table.
The bipartisan accord, which comes after several days of back-and-forth between Democrats and Republicans over the stop-gap funding measure, would
Upstate News Headlines
- Should Trevor Lawrence dodge the Jets if they get the No. 1 pick? | First Take
- Trump Appointee Cites ‘Matter Of Conscience’ In Resigning Over Trump Federal Worker Order
- Sleepy beagle doesn’t want to go for a walk
- BEST HALLOWEEN NEWS BLOOPERS
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in N.C.
- Massive recycling fire could burn for days in South Carolina
- Zeta to Bring Tropical Storm Conditions to the Upstate Thursday Morning
- Millions brace for Zeta as new storm takes aim at Gulf Coast
- The states to watch as Trump, Biden continue final campaign stretch l GMA
- Police: Mother of 5 shot to death inside busy Iowa Chuck E. Cheese