A customer bought thousands of dollars of groceries for surprised shoppers Friday at a grocery store in Massachusetts.The person, who wants to remain anonymous, bought $3,000 worth of Hannaford gift cards to pay customers’ grocery bills during the store’s special shopping hours set aside for senior citizens. Seven days a week, the first hour of shopping at Hannaford is reserved for customers at the most
Upstate News Headlines
- Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: 2020 Game Preview
- Teen Driver Charged after Deadly DUI Crash in Anderson Co.
- 1 dead after 3-vehicle DUI Crash in Spartanburg Co.
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW