(Travelers Rest, SC/FOX Carolina) – Master chocolate maker and pastry chef Vincent Caradonna says he spent three years craving a doughnut he couldn’t find anywhere in Greenville.
He craved a doughnut like ones he had working in Las Vegas and New York, made from scratch and not too sweet.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Food Truck Calendar March 2-7th
- HAPPENING TODAY: SC governor to give update on COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan
- Chris Justus Looks Back at Greenville’s Winter and What Spring Has in Store
- WHO IS HE? Police in look to identify suspect in roadside robbery
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Centre Stage’s Apples in Winter Now Streaming Through March 14th
- Endangered right whale found dead off South Carolina beach
- Positive cases, hospitalizations due to COVID-19 continue to decline in South Carolina
- Live Video: Watch the Greenville Zoo Giraffe Cam
- 3 suspects charged in connection to murder of USC Upstate student