Already hit hard by the pandemic, the cruise ship industry has just been dealt another blow: A passenger aboard the first ship to sail in the Caribbean for months has tested positive for COVID-19. NBC’s Kerry Sanders reports for TODAY from Riviera Beach, Florida.
» Subscribe to TODAY: http://on.today.com/SubscribeToTODAY
» Watch the latest from TODAY: http://bit.ly/LatestTODAY
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website: http://on.today.com/ReadTODAY
Find TODAY on Facebook: http://on.today.com/LikeTODAY
Follow TODAY on Twitter: http://on.today.com/FollowTODAY
Follow TODAY on Instagram: http://on.today.com/InstaTODAY
Follow TODAY on Pinterest: http://on.today.com/PinTODAY
#Coronavirus #CruiseShip #TodayShow
Passenger Aboard 1st Cruise Ship To Return To Caribbean Has COVID | TODAY
Upstate News Headlines
- Silver Alert active for elderly man last seen in Hickory
- Paste Studio on the Road: Nashville 11/30 – Lera Lynn, Birds of Chicago, Lilly Hiatt, Aaron Lee Tasjan
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Two suspects sought, one captured after chase and gunfire exchange with deputies, homeowners
- Deputies: Three suspects captured after chase and gunfire exchanges with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson