(FOX Carolina) — Some parents say it’s difficult to get their children to wear masks. However, Beth Van Beek says her three girls; Elliece 8, Audrey 6, and Vivienne 3, easily adapted to the idea.
“I’ve been very cautious to make sure that I’m giving them age-appropriate information,” Van Beek
Upstate News Headlines
- IRS releases 2021 tax brackets. How do they compare to 2020?
- Kushner bragged in April that Trump was taking the country ‘back from the doctors’
- See moment loose barge nearly crashes with boat
- Seven new charges brought against adult film star Ron Jeremy
- Top US Covid expert Dr Anthony Fauci praises Victoria's attitude towards mask-wearing – video
- Sewage testing shows a country flush with coronavirus cases
- Food writer serves teeny, tiny tacos to chipmunk
- Federal government says it will pay for any future coronavirus vaccine for all Americans
- Zoo: Azizi, calf of April the giraffe, dies
- At least 13 killed and dozens missing after Typhoon Molave lashes Vietnam