CHARLOTTE — The Panthers on Thursday designated defensive end Yetur Gross-Matos to return from the reserve/injured list.
Gross-Matos has missed Carolina’s last three games after suffering a high ankle sprain against the Falcons in Week 5. He now has a 21-day window to practice before the Panthers must activate him to the 53-man roster or place him on season-ending IR. Gross-Matos may be placed on the active roster at any point during those 21 days.
The second-round pick has flashed in his 78 defensive snaps over four games, recording a strip-sack in the Week 4 win over the Cardinals. Gross-Matos missed the Week 2 loss to Tampa Bay with a concussion.
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back
- Happy Half Hour Recap: Thanksgiving
- How to watch, listen and live stream: Carolina at Minnesota in Week 12
- Out of the darkness, sharing his light
- College Football Playoffs | Ranking top 6 teams: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio State
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Opens Season With Win Over Mississippi State :: Highlights
- Brian Burns leads NFC defensive ends in Pro Bowl voting
- Panthers vs. Vikings Game Preview
- Week 12 Wednesday Injury Report: Christian McCaffrey takes first steps back
- BREAKING: Nick Saban Tests Positive For Coronavirus Again. Will Miss Iron Bowl vs Auburn On Saturday
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina