CHARLOTTE – The Panthers on Saturday activated linebacker Adarius Taylor from the reserve/injured list.
Taylor, who was put on the list on Nov. 11 after suffering a groin injury, has played in nine games this season. He has 11 tackles on defense and one on special teams.
Ahead of Sunday’s game with the Broncos, the Panthers also signed defensive tackle Woodrow Hamilton from the practice squad to add depth to the interior of a defensive line that’s missing starter Zach Kerr, who’s on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Hamilton has played in three games this season as a COVID-19 activation, picking up a fumble recovery in Week 2 at Tampa Bay.
Linebacker Chris Orr was waived in a corresponding move.
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- Bills Defense Holds Baltimore to Only 3 Points! | NFL 2020 Highlights
- Aaron Rodgers Leads Packers to 2nd Consecutive NFC Title Game! | NFL 2020 Highlights
- Virginia vs. Clemson Condensed Game | 2020-21 ACC Men’s Basketball
- James Harden reacts to his debut with the Nets and playing with Durant : ‘I’m very unselfish’ | ESPN
- Charlotte Hornets vs. Toronto Raptors [FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- The Texans must fix their relationship with Deshaun Watson – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Does wearing 2 face masks offer more protection against COVID-19? Here’s what to know
- A nurse for 50 years refused to retire when the pandemic began. She later died from COVID-19
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020