Greenville and Upstate area open houses –
here’s a quick look at homes and properties available for touring this weekend.
10 a.m.-5 p.m.: Saturday, Oct. 31 | 1-5 p.m.: Sunday, Nov. 1
201 Rembert Street, Greenville • $1,800,000
Hartness: The Stuart is a true one-of-a-kind masterpiece with advanced technological
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville’s mayor, health officials give update on COVID-19
- Police and the school district give an update on Hendersonville Middle school shooting.
- War of Words Continues Between Clemson and Florida State
- Deputies say 2 suspects in custody for armed robbery at Spinx in Easley
- Governor McMaster urges Dominion Energy to withdraw request for 7.7% rate hike
- Police investigating following shots fired at the Plantations at Haywood Apartments
- One student in custody, another in the hospital following shooting at Hendersonville Middle School
- Furman men’s basketball Returns to downtown Greenville and Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- South Carolina Coaching Search *UPDATED*
- 1 student shot at Hendersonville Middle School