Paul Touchette recently joined Sealevel Systems Inc. as director of engineering.
He most recently served as vice president of electronics engineering for Marmon Holdings Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company. During his tenure with Marmon, he delivered products and services with a 30% acceleration to market.
Touchette also worked as senior director of engineering for Manitowoc as well as engineering group manager for Continental, formerly Siemens Powertrain Automotive.
He owns seven patents in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced power recovery systems.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake
- Jazmine Sullivan, Eric Church, H.E.R. to sing at Super Bowl
- The history of vaccines: Everything you need to know
- Here's a step-by-step look at what is planned for Inauguration Day
- Two people hurt in Honea Path shooting
- AC Hotel in downtown Greenville is hiring for new positions
- 2 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration due to fringe militia group ties, official says
- President-elect Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Furman Paladins Put Perfect SoCon Record On The Line At VMI Wednesday Night