GAINESVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Authorities say a single-engine plane bound for Daytona Beach, Florida, has crashed after takeoff from a north Georgia airport, killing all three people aboard.
The Federal Aviation Administration says the Cessna 182 crashed about two miles northeast of an airport in Gainesville, Georgia.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC