While Spartanburg County hospitalizations and deaths have fallen in the past weeks, the test positivity rate is very high and there is a possibility that Covid-19 infections in the area are being under counted. Spartanburg currently is reporting 141 new Covid-19 cases per day.
Spartanburg County is at an extremely high risk level because there was an average of 44 daily cases per 100,000 people reported in the past two weeks and the test positivity for the area was over 10 percent.
Read the Full Report
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem