<a href=”https://www.cnn.com/election/2020/candidate/trump” target=”_blank”>Donald Trump</a> has a math problem in North Carolina.
The state the President won by more than 3 percentage points four years ago has continued its gradual political transformation, moving away from the red states to its south and toward its bluer neighbors to the north. The transformation
Upstate News Headlines
- Police offer advice on how to stay safe from “porch pirates”
- Sunny and cool today
- Upstate Christmas Decorations
- News update from FOX Carolina
- Constitutional law expert weighs in on coronavirus policies
- Four Legged Friends: Opie
- Most Wanted: November 23
- Union County man arrested for murder that occurred over 40 years ago
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal car wreck on Wade Hampton Blvd.
- Remains of man found after fire