New South Carolina Gamecocks football coach Shane Beamer arrived in Columbia.
Beamer touched down Sunday afternoon in the Gamecock athletics plane at Hamilton-Owens Field. He then got into an SUV driven by South Carolina Gamecocks Athletics Director Ray Tanner.
Beamer was a former assistant for the Gamecocks under coach Steve Spurrier, and is the son of legendary Virginia Tech Coach Frank Beamer.
- 2021 Clemson Recruits Help Build Depth at Wideout
- Panthers add two to coaching staff, part ways with D-Line coach
- How to watch 2021 Senior Bowl coverage this week
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- 2021 Mock Draft Report 1.0: Quarterbacks, a tight end and more
- Latest Mock Draft for the Carolina Panthers. Do They Trade Down?
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Greg Olsen announces his retirement
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”
- Marvel Aside, Ethan Hawke Has Already Assembled a Vast Cinematic Universe of Dads
- The KFC Gaming Console is real! Kentucky Fried Chicken Just WON The Console Wars
- Lawyer group: Trump adds another South Carolina attorney to impeachment team
- Pickens Co. school board approves 2021-22 school calendar, which will begin on Aug. 3