The city of Greenville announced this morning a new design for the Unity Park Auro Bridge.
The bridge, which will span 165 feet across the Reedy River, will be made of weathered steel, with cable railing and wood decking. The city said in a social media post the bridge design
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NC teachers, students worried about return to in-person learning
- NC ranked in top 10 for COVID-19 hospitalizations nationwide
- NC county lowers age requirement for COVID-19 vaccine
- Could Carolina Panthers trade for Deshaun Watson?
- Glow Lyric Theater to Host Raising Voices (Revisited) And Still I Rise
- Will Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State dominate the 2021 college football season? | USA TODAY Sports
- Clemson’s Next Star Who Is: DJ Uiagalelei
- Charleston Airport to Offer Rapid Testing for Covid-19
- Gov. Henry McMaster will tour COVID-19 vaccine drive-thru in North Charleston on Tuesday
- Brad Brownell Discusses Virginia Loss