NORTH CAROLINA (FOX Carolina) — The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is reporting 422 deaths statewide as of May 3, officials released.
According to NCHHS, there are 11,664 lab cases confirmed in the state and 422 reported deaths linked to the virus.
NCHHS says that 575 people
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- Dispatch: Crews tackling fire in Union Mill Hill area
- Krispy Kreme Announces New Christmas Donuts for 2020
- Deputies: Suspects wanted in TN arrested in Arden
- Crews: Fire rips through abandoned house in Easley
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe
- McMaster gives DHEC authority to move forward with school COVID-19 testing program
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Deputies: Greenville Co. pastor charged with child sex crimes spanning over a decade
- FOX Carolina Investigates: Internet romance scams on the rise during COVID-19