RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – North Carolina’s Department of Health and Human Services announced Thursday the state’s highest one-day number of COVID-19 cases with 4,296 new cases reported.
The agency said the record-high day follows several days of increasing trends in new cases, the percent of tests that are positive
Upstate News Headlines
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina