RALEIGH, NC (FOX Carolina) – NC Gov. Roy Cooper said Thursday that 2,287 new COVID-19 cases had been confirmed in the state, bringing the total to 140,824 and 2,287 deaths.
NC Public Health Director Dr. Mandy Cohen also said Thursday that the trajectory of cases, the number of hospitalizations, and
Upstate News Headlines
- Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, in 3 minutes
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Mint Julep: All the Presidents’ Drinks
- Picking through a pandemic: In Nashville, 90 percent of independent music venues risk closure
- Why the 2020 presidential debates could matter more than ever
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee?
- Miami Embarrasses FSU Reaction by Clemson Fan
- Tennessee football Key moments from 31-27 South Carolina win
- #16 Tennessee vs South Carolina | College Football Week 4 | 2020 College Football Highlights
- 2020 South Carolina Gamecock Football Vs Tennessee Volunteers | Gamecock Review
- Protesters in Upstate continue to march for Breonna Taylor