Cases in North Carolina: 842,637 lab-confirmed cases with 10,926 deaths. DHHS reported 2,541 new cases on Sunday. The percentage of positive test results is averaging 7.4% over the last two weeks. NCDHHS is reporting that 1,647 people are hospitalized statewide due to COVID-19.
Cases in South Carolina: 436,161 total cases of COVID-19 with 7,409 deaths. The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 1,389 new cases of coronavirus on Sunday. DHEC is reporting 56 new confirmed deaths. The percentage of positive tests is 6.2%. SCDHEC is reporting that 1,013 people are hospitalized statewide due to COVID-19.
Cases in Mecklenburg County: 94,374 Mecklenburg County residents have tested positive for the coronavirus and 848 related deaths have been reported since the pandemic began. 7.8% of individuals tested were positive for COVID-19 over the past week. #COVID19 #Vaccine #Coronavirus
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC