MYRTLE BEACH, SC (FOX Carolina) – The National Weather Service is warning beachgoers of several sightings of man o’ war jellyfish along South Carolina and North Carolina shores.
The NWS said lifeguards reported the jellyfish in the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach areas as the Wrightsville Beach areas.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- Head-on crash kills Michelin Plant worker in Anderson County
- Greenville County deputies are searching for a missing child
- Greenville deputies locate missing 9-year-old boy