GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Elections officials in South Carolina said that as of noon on Monday, more than 1.27 million voters in South Carolina had returned their absentee ballots.
In addition, more than 460,000 had returned mail-in ballots.
The state election board said South Carolina has 3,486,879 registered voters,
Upstate News Headlines
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Greenville Hospitals have staff shortage
- Ski resorts opening across US
- Townhomes to replace Norris Ridge apartments in Spartanburg
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- 50th annual Holiday Fair returns to Greenville Convention Center
- New diversified businesses flock to Anderson Co., bringing hundreds of jobs
- 4 killed in several Upstate crashes Wednesday
- Update on vaccine plan for Carolinas
- DHEC says SC may get first doses of vaccine by mid-December