The city of Greenville’s proposed tree ordinance can now be viewed online.
The eight-page draft, which governs how existing trees are preserved and where new ones should go, beefs up the city’s existing tree ordinance, which opponents say doesn’t do enough to protect the city’s diminishing tree canopy.
Upstate News Headlines
- Chief: smoke scare from HVAC unit prompts response from Spartanburg Co. fire departments
- Spartanburg mother of 4 returns home from 21 year prison sentence sharing encouraging message for community
- Dispatch: armed robbery reported at Greenville Co. food mart
- Rico Nasty Shines on the Mercurial Nightmare Vacation
- Greenville Co. Schools shifts quarantine policy to 10 days with new CDC guidance
- Mario's First English Manga, Super Mario Manga Mania, Is Releasing in December
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- John Boyega's Year Culminates In Every Way With Small Axe: Red, White and Blue
- A volunteer was attacked by a tiger at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue
- Among first acts, Biden to call for 100 days of mask-wearing