SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) — Accessing online classes could soon be easier for some students in Spartanburg County.
District 7 has <a href=”https://www.spartanburg7.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=4&ModuleInstanceID=21&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=20543&PageID=1″ target=”_blank”>reopened their application for free internet access</a> for low income families.
It’s part of a statewide program to supply at least 100,000 Mi-Fi devices, which create internet
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate deputy shoots man on roof after he pulls out firearm, sheriff says
- Inspirational quotes for women to share on International Women’s Day
- Jury selection is 1st battleground at trial in George Floyd's death
- This is the 'real' Rosie the Riveter, a legendary feminist icon
- Grace Lee Boggs fought for equality, fairness, and hope throughout her lifetime
- 2021 ACC Tournament Basketball Preview: Picks and Predictions
- Coyote attacks six people at North Carolina lake
- 12 INSANE Animal Videos You Have to See!
- Video Captures spike in migrant crossings at US-Mexico border
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray