GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina)- Vice President Mike Pence will visit Greenville again, according to an official.
Pence will be speaking at a round table discussion on the coronavirus pandemic before travelling to an event in Georgia.
Many details on the event are still being worked out, according to the source.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Carolina prisons get first wave of COVID-19 vaccine doses
- US Surgeon General Jerome Adams asked to step down by Biden team
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Expected Pardon From President Trump, Books Limo
- Read the letters outgoing presidents left for their successors in the Oval Office
- Colts quarterback Philip Rivers retires from NFL after 17 seasons
- Hero Capitol Officer Eugene Goodman escorts Kamala Harris at inauguration
- Georgia soldier arrested in terror plot
- Georgia teen imprisoned overseas for breaking quarantine returns home
- Frustrations grow over Georgia’s mismanagement of COVID-19 vaccine
- Record rate of Covid-19 deaths continues in Georgia