GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Michelin North America is partially shutting down operations in order to curb the spread of COVID-19.
The announcement Friday says the phased suspension of some manufacturing will begin immediately and should last for at least two weeks. Affected production excludes vital and critical tires for
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back