As part of FiveThirtyEight’s “Why Millions Of Americans Don’t Vote” project, we reached out to voters (and non-voters) across the country to find out more about their thoughts on politics in general and about this upcoming election more specifically.
Here is our interview with Thomas, a Republican voter in Maryland who is voting for Biden in 2020.
While you might not agree with all the views expressed here, we hope you will see that these are real people wrestling with big decisions about the part they want to play in this democracy.
You can check out the entire project here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/non-voters-poll-2020-election/
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up