A male giraffe living in a zoo in Australia has been crowned the tallest of them all, hitting a giddy 5.7 meters (18 feet, 8 inches).
Twelve-year-old Forest, who lives at Australia Zoo in Queensland, is so lanky that a team from Guinness World Records had to create a specially made measuring pole and rig it next to a hay dispenser in the giraffe house to measure him.
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville South Carolina
- Horizon Records Hosting a Yard Sale This Saturday
- Greenville Drive Host MARVEL Super Hero July 3rd
- Greenville Live Music Preview: June 23-27th
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive Saturday
- Greenville MD Says Vaccine is Key to Covid-Free Living
- Things to Do Today in Greenville and the Upstate
- Greenville Food Trucks Share Their Favorite Menu Items
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Advance to Eastern Conference Finals