A male giraffe living in a zoo in Australia has been crowned the tallest of them all, hitting a giddy 5.7 meters (18 feet, 8 inches).
Twelve-year-old Forest, who lives at Australia Zoo in Queensland, is so lanky that a team from Guinness World Records had to create a specially made measuring pole and rig it next to a hay dispenser in the giraffe house to measure him.
- Greenville Triumph Announces Return of Fans For Remaining Home Games
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Parkside Pediatrics Shares Recommendations to Help Your Child Prepare For The First Day of School
- Breweries Paving the Way for the Return of Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Thursday Things to Do in the Upstate
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Co. Schools says students will attend in-person for one day on first week of school
- Fall Albino Skunk Festival Hits the Pause Button
- Tim Waller from Greenville County Schools on Where Things Stand and What Keeps Him Up at Night
- On The Frontlines Of The Pandemic With an Upstate ER Doctor: The YoPro Way