As part of FiveThirtyEight’s “Why Millions Of Americans Don’t Vote” project, we reached out to voters (and non-voters) across the country to find out more about their thoughts on politics in general and about this upcoming election more specifically.
Here is our interview with Andrew, an undecided, independent voter in Georgia.
While you might not agree with all the views expressed here, we hope you will see that these are real people wrestling with big decisions about the part they want to play in this democracy.
You can check out the entire project here: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/non-voters-poll-2020-election/
Upstate News Headlines
- All Buncombe County Schools will operate on remote learning plan today
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief