ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ) announced the passing of federal Judge G. Ross Anderson Jr.
Anderson County clerk of court Richard Shirley said Judge Anderson passed away in his sleep Tuesday morning. He was 91-years-old.
“Judge Anderson was one of the original founders
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday
- Blue Monday is not real but winter’s impact on your mood can be
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security
- 76 new confirmed deaths, 4,584 new Covid-19 cases in South Carolina
- SC DHEC working to get vaccines to rural areas
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- What’s shaking in South Florida? It wasn’t an earthquake.