WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is not ruling out that he might vote to convict the now twice-impeached President Donald Trump.
The Kentucky Republican is blocking a quick Senate trial of Trump.
But he’s told colleagues he’s not made up his mind about how he’ll vote
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday
- Blue Monday is not real but winter’s impact on your mood can be
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security
- 76 new confirmed deaths, 4,584 new Covid-19 cases in South Carolina
- SC DHEC working to get vaccines to rural areas
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- What’s shaking in South Florida? It wasn’t an earthquake.