Bayern Munich will take on Lokomotiv Moscow in a Champions League clash on Tuesday.
Defending European champion Bayern Munich looks to stay atop Group A when it travels to RZD Arena to take on Lokomotiv Moscow in a Champions League clash.
Bayern opened its campaign by thrashing Atletico Madrid, 4–0, at the Allianz Arena last week. Champions League final hero Kingsley Coman had two goals, while Leon Goretzka and Corentin Tolisso added two more. The victory extended Bayern’s winning streak to 12 straight games in Europe’s premier competition.
Before the game’s start, the matchup was overshadowed by concerns over Serge Gnabry’s positive COVID-19 test the day before. His positive result came after the team’s last training session for the match, but local health authorities allowed it to be played after his teammates tested negative for the virus. Gnabry has since tested negative and is available for Tuesday’s game.
How to Watch:
Time: 1:55 p.m. ET
TV Channel: Galavision
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Contractors You Need To Hire When Selling a Home
- Asheville Man in critical condition after shooting at home
- Deputies investigating possible murder-suicide in Rutherford Co.
- Prisma Health: Vaccine supply ‘extremely low,’ not taking walk-ins at Upstate vaccination sites star
- Regenesis launches 12 week COVID-19 initiative
- Greenville Co. missing man
- Bobby Pearse Community Center
- DHEC announces Vaccine help for South Carolina seniors
- DHEC: Latest on SC’s vaccine effort
- Firefighters: Traffic on E. Belvue Rd. detoured due to downed utility pole