Georgia began a second recount of votes on Tuesday at the request of the Trump campaign, even though the state certified its election results last week. The first recount done by hand confirmed President-elect Joe Biden won the state by more than 12,000 votes. Tia Mitchell, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Washington correspondent, joins CBSN’s “Red and Blue” anchor Elaine Quijano to discuss the recount and the state’s critical Senate runoff races.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Capitol Rioters Were Among Those Who Held Out Hope For A Trump Pardon And Didn’t Get It
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- Deputies: Fourth suspect arrested for sex crimes involving juvenile victim in Oconee Co.
- Indian village cheers for Harris during swearing-in as US VP
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Search and rescue for injured person underway in Walhalla, says fire chief
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh