Officials are at the scene where Tiger Woods was removed with the “jaws of life” after a rollover crash in California Tuesday morning. His agent says Woods is undergoing surgery and “suffered multiple leg injuries.”
Authorities said Woods was the only person in the vehicle at the time of the crash. LASD said the vehicle sustained “major damage” and Woods was taken to a local hospital by ambulance.
Woods, 45, hosted the PGA Tour’s Genesis Invitational over the weekend in California.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McMaster Applauds Texas Governor on Lifting Mask Restrictions
- 94-year-old crossing guard has no plans to slow down
- Security Heightened In DC Due To QAnon Conspiracy Theory About March 4
- Vaccine supply remains obstacle in getting Phase 1B going in South Carolina
- Pandemic causes litter to pile up along SC roadways
- Aloft Greenville Downtown foster program returns
- Three men charged in double homicide, deputies say
- Watch SpaceX Starship SN10 explode shortly after landing
- Mississippi told to pay $500,000 to wrongfully imprisoned man
- Local essential workers hopeful as COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to them