LAURENS, SC (FOX Carolina) – On Monday, Laurens County School District #55 (LCSD 55) Superintendent, Dr. Ameca Thomas, announced the next phase of face-to-face learning for students.
According to Dr. Thomas, the school district is planning to phase-in eighth graders and eleventh graders for more face-to-face learning start Nov. 16.
Upstate News Headlines
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner
- 3 Tips for COVID-19 Risk Management
- Centre Stage announces a virtual Christmas Spectacular for 2020
- Groups in the Upstate work to give back this Thanksgiving
- Pickens County Schools scale back reopening plan
- New York Times: Justice Department probed Georgia Sen. David Perdue’s stock sales at beginning of pandemic
- Judges Shut Down Trump’s Claims Of Election Irregularities In Court | NBC News NOW