In today’s video we talk about the Major Upcoming Snowstorm again, and this tgeneral this snowstorm will bring very widespread amounts of 6 to 10 inches, and some areas of 10 inches or more.
Also, Strong winds and heavy rainfall will be a big factor for areas east and south of where the snow will be falling, look for an inch or two of rain along with strong gusty winds.
#MajorSnowstorm #WinterStorm #SnowstormForecast
Look for unstable weather in the Upstate
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Washington state cop reportedly runs over pedestrian at street race
- 2 in 5 Americans live where COVID-19 strains hospital ICUs
- Trump Plotted To Replace AG General In Effort To Overturn Election Results
- Watch High-speed pursuit end after car slams into thick brush and suspects flee
- Man arrested for role in Capitol riot, threatening to assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Spartanburg Coroner: Man entrapped in machine dies early Sunday morning
- Sen. Bernie Sanders turns inauguration meme into sweatshirt for charity
- NC Rep. Cawthorn Scrambles to defend voter fraud claims
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State