Watch out for the Marvins
Marvin Jones leads all Detroit wide receivers with five receiving touchdowns and 33 catches, going for 404 yards. He could be even more important this week with Danny Amendola leaving Sunday’s game with a hip injury and Kenny Golladay nursing a hip injury of his own that’s caused him to miss the past two games.
But there’s another Marvin in Detroit who has found success going deep. Marvin Hall is a name Panthers fans don’t want to hear this weekend. He has a 73-yard touchdown and 55-yard score in the past three games and has 21.5 yards per catch in 2020.
The Lions have averaged 38.4 pass plays to 24.4 rush plays this season, so we will see if that ratio continues with the current wide receivers available.
- Snap Counts: Panthers vs. Lions
- 2020 ACC Touchdown Remix: Week 11
- Brian Burns says Carolina was having fun on defense
- Matt Rhule talks about decision to start PJ Walker vs. Lions
- A Look Back at NBA Draft History
- Should the Sixers Trade for James Harden?
- Who will the CFP selection committee pick as their top 4 teams? | SportsCenter
- Dabo doubles down, will FSU respond; something has to change, right? : Wake Up Warchant (11/23/20)
- Stephen A & Dabo Swinney debate Clemson vs FSU game postponment
- Fiery Dabo Swinney says cancellation was due to FSU’s admin not COVID
Upstate News Headlines
- So You Want to Be Touring Band: A Guide to Touring, agents, and managers
- Weather Outlook: Upcoming Potential Very Cold and Snowy Pattern in Early December
- How to Make Our Easier Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Police: City officer involved in crash on Wade Hampton Boulevard
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- GSP opens new $9 million Airport Rescue and Firefighting station