The final round of the PGA Championship had storylines aplenty, including the rise of the sport’s up and comers.
It was thirteen months in the making.
What transpired on Sunday in San Francisco is exactly what we’ve missed from the game of golf — storylines — endless storylines developing on the final day of a major championship.
At one point on Sunday night, six players shared the lead at the PGA Championship with a half a round to go.
A pair of major champions looking for number two. A journeyman in search of his major breakthrough and a group of young guns looking to announce “Here I am world.”
All this while the two-time defending PGA Champion was eating his words and crumbling into Lake Merced.
Storylines? Sunday at TPC Harding Park had it all.
In the end, it was 23-year old Collin Morikawa who cradled the Wanamaker Trophy. Morikawa secured his third career victory and first
Upstate News Headlines
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Auburn Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
- Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, in 3 minutes
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Mint Julep: All the Presidents’ Drinks
- Picking through a pandemic: In Nashville, 90 percent of independent music venues risk closure
- Why the 2020 presidential debates could matter more than ever
- Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee?
- Miami Embarrasses FSU Reaction by Clemson Fan
- Tennessee football Key moments from 31-27 South Carolina win
- #16 Tennessee vs South Carolina | College Football Week 4 | 2020 College Football Highlights
- 2020 South Carolina Gamecock Football Vs Tennessee Volunteers | Gamecock Review