Instagram will begin automatically hiding potentially offensive comments as part of its ongoing attempt to address online bullying.The company said the comments that will be hidden will be similar to those that have been reported by users in the past. Instagram said it’s using existing artificial intelligence systems to identify bullying or harassing language in comments.Instagram announced on Tuesday it would be testing the feature.
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- Trump says Sudan will be removed from terrorism list
- Legendary NHL broadcaster Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick announces his retirement