NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Hurricane Zeta is slamming Louisiana and the New Orleans area with heavy rains and howling winds.
Almost 300,000 homes and business are without power, and some coastal roads are under water.
The National Hurricane Center says the Category 2 storm made landfall around Terrebone Bay near
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- No. 13 Georgia, Daniels look to build on debut vs. Gamecocks
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’