“I used to watch it every single day at six in the morning,” Davis said of the video that’s racked up more than 8.6 million views. “Me watching that video inspired me (to) control what you can control, basically.
“I was thinking to myself, ‘You love this game. This is what you want to do for a long time. Don’t just let it slip out of your hands.'”
Davis would get an opportunity to play late that season, as the Seahawks dealt with multiple running back injuries. He started six games, picking up 240 yards rushing and 15 receptions for 131 yards.
In 2018, Davis was a more significant factor in the Seattle’s rotation, playing 15 games. He had 514 yards rushing with four rushing touchdowns, plus 34 receptions for 214 yards.
That earned Davis a two-year deal free-agent deal with
- Seahawks vs. Cardinals INSANE Final Minutes | GAME OF THE YEAR | NFL Week 7
- Sunday recap, MNF preview | Fantasy Focus Live!
- South Carolina Gamecocks vs. LSU Tigers | 2020 College Football Highlights
- Teddy Bridgewater: We were a few plays away
- Matt Rhule breaks down final offensive sequence
- Joc Pederson, Max Muncy homer in World Series Game 5 win | Dodgers-Rays Game 5 Highlights 10/25/20
- Rays’ Manuel Margot tries to STEAL HOME in crazy trip across the bases in World Series Game 5!
- Max Muncy and Corey Seager reflect after Dodgers’ Game 5 win | Baseball Tonight
- Mark Sanchez says Trevor Lawrence is on a better team than the Jets right now | Now or Never
- Snap Counts: Panthers at Saints
Upstate News Headlines
- Jerry Jeff Walker (1942-2020): The Cosmic Cowboy and Mr. Bojangles
- ABCs of Horror: “Z” Is for Zombi 2 (1979)
- ICYMI: Grosse Pointe, a Struggling WB Show About a Struggling WB Show Called Grosse Pointe
- Don Q Gran Reserva XO Rum Review
- Opinion: Americans are looking for an answer to a common threat
- Stocks tumble as Covid-19 cases surge and stimulus is nowhere to be found
- Multi-platinum singer-songwriter Billy Montana Coming to Genevieve’s at the Peace Center
- How Trump’s surprise gift to ’60 Minutes’ backfired
- Obama: This simple ’60 Minutes’ question was ‘too tough’ for Trump
- How Texas went from low voter turnout to nation’s top early voting state