GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – According to health officials, 16 percent of people living with HIV in South Carolina don’t know they’re infected. Officials with the Department of Health and Environmental Control will host a series of forums to ramp up efforts of prevention.
“What we want to see ultimately
Upstate News Headlines
- Cute Puppy and Baby Monkey| Ban Sit Suggest Fruit From Lyly Bela
- Bobcat vs. Rattlesnake! Angeles National Forest.
- Over 25 million have already voted, but this is what pollsters expected: Nate Silver
- How Does Early Voting Affect The Forecast? And Other Listener Questions. l FiveThirtyEight
- The Sun Belt Could Decide Control Of The Senate l FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast
- Seniors are breaking for Biden, COVID-19 might be why: Nate Silver
- Hurricane Epsilon Bermuda and 50 Foot Waves From Caribbean Disturbance
- Warming today with low humidity
- Deputies in Anderson County say 2 people were shot inside a car
- Minority and small business grants now up for grabs