1 of 80
In 1950, Audrey Hepburn was still three years away from winning an Oscar for her breakout role in Roman Holiday. But that didn’t stop her from sporting this printed fall ensemble for a fashion spread.
PHOTO: Bert Hardy
2 of 80
French designer Jacques Heim favored pleated coats and skirts for his autumn collection in 1951.
Upstate News Headlines
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY