If you love your mom, consider staying away from her this Mother’s Day.
Health officials are warning Americans to avoid celebrating Mother’s Day in big groups, saying physical distancing is still critical to reducing the spread of <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-05-10-20-intl/index.html” target=”_blank”>coronavirus</a>.
All it takes is one infected person at a gathering
Upstate News Headlines
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Man Swims With Shark and Immediately Regrets It
- Man arrested in North Carolina with van full of guns and explosives, researched killing Joe Biden