DATE: SEPT 19 – SEPT 26, 2020
Participate virtually anywhere September 19 through September 26, 2020.
All runners will receive as part of their entry, delivered to their doorstep:
- Official race t-shirt
- Official race hat
- Finisher Medal
- Downloadable Finisher’s Certificate
- Upload results and view event leaderboard
- Upload photos from before, during or after your virtual run, create a video and add stickers to share your experience
Benefiting Harvest Hope Food Bank
Did you know that one in six South Carolinians struggles with food insecurity and hunger? People can’t function when they’re hungry and many of our neighbors are unable to afford basic needs like groceries. That’s why Harvest Hope Food Bank is turning hunger into hope. They distribute 33 million pounds of food each year throughout the state which allows 20 million vulnerable people to feed themselves and find stability. YOUR DONATIONS MAKE IT POSSIBLE.
Today’s Upstate Calendar
Culinary Concert on October 26th
Harry Potter Trivia Night!
John Carpenter's Halloween at Camelot Cinemas
Mexican Cooking Class
Multi-Blade Mondday/Axe Throwing
No Expectations Comedy
Open Mic Night
PIckin' on the Porch 2020 with Leatherwoods Monday 8pm
Pumpkin Carving With Justin Ashley @Tribble's
Spartanburg City Council Meeting
Taylors Rec Community Line Dance
Team Trivia @ Tetrad Brewing Co.
Team Trivia at Tetrad Brewing!
Trolley Ghost Tour
Virtual Oktoberfest 5k!
Wine Tasting Event Featuring "Hall Wines" of Napa Valley
Women Wine and Wellness
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned
- GOP place bets on strong Nov. 3 turnout as Dems bank millions of mail-in votes