Greenville County Schools and Prisma Health are partnering to host summer school COVID-19 vaccine events at GCS high schools. Prisma will be administering the Pfizer vaccine, which is approved for ages 12 and older.
From 1-1:30 PM, vaccines will be given inside the building for high school students and staff attending or working summer school. From 1:30-4:30 PM, vaccines will be administered via drive-thru car line for community members, other staff members, and students ages 12+. Students ages 12-15 will need parents or legal guardian present to sign the consent. Verification of parental consent will be required for students ages 16-17.
- Tuesday, June 8 – Hillcrest and Woodmont
- Monday, June 14 – Greer, Blue Ridge, and Riverside
- Tuesday, June 15 – Travelers Rest and Berea
- Thursday, June 17 – Carolina, Greenville, and Southside
- Monday, June 28 – Eastside, Wade Hampton, and JL Mann (including Mauldin High students)