COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina’s governor on Monday announced a new executive order, a home or work mandate, that will require all South Carolinians to stay at home or at work unless visiting family, exercising, or obtaining essential goods or services.
McMaster said the time was right to
Upstate News Headlines
- ‘Great feeling’ for Simpson to make impact at Tech
- COVID-19 hospitalizations nearly double in Wisconsin
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious
- Is it safe to go to the dentist during COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing pandemic fatigue?
- Breathtaking fall scenes from around the world
- 'The most important vote': 94-year-old traveled more than 300 miles each way so she could vote
- Rain this weekend