Governor Henry McMaster said on Wednesday June 10, 2020, that he will not close more business. He wants to open things up carefully and encourages people to practice social distancing.
“We and other public health officials are concerned about this recent upturn of cases in South Carolina,” DHEC’s Director of Public Health Joan Duwve told reporters Thursday on a conference call.
- Greenville County Schools Offer Updates via Facebook Live & New 2020 School Roadmap
- Carolina Music Museum Changes Names to the Sigal Music Museum
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- No Football Could Be a Big Problem for the City of Clemson and the Upstate
- The Children’s Museum of the Upstate Officially Re-Opens: What You Need to Know
- Artists Picking Artists: Salti Ray
- Table 301 and Edwin McCain Team Up For Child’s Haven’s Virtual Foodies For Futures
- Reedy River Duck Derby Goes Virtual This Saturday
- Euphoria Greenville Tapas & Tinis Set For July 10th: What You Need to Know About Their New Event Protocols
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate