In memory of their son, Ben, Clemson University alumni Gaye and Joel Sprague have announced an endowment that will provide scholarships to undergraduates majoring in civil engineering and who come from underrepresented backgrounds.
Ben Sprague died on Dec. 9, 2007, at 18 while a freshman at Clemson. He was a
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma offering on-site registration help at vaccine centers
- What’s next for former VP Mike Pence?
- Some businesses to offer incentive to employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Clemson Drops 2nd Game in a Row
- Experts warn of internet hackers stealing personal information through increased email usage
- SC elected official reflecting on historic day
- Upstate teacher, students miss Inauguration for first time in years
- DHEC holds meeting to bring light to vaccine questions
- U.S. surpasses 400,000 COVID-19 deaths one year after first diagnosis
- SC lawmakers considering bill that would require high-stakes testing this spring