Gaffney, SC (FOX Carolina) – Monday morning, Gaffney Police Chief Chris Skinner’s office released a statement on police brutality and on the arrest of the officer seen kneeling on the neck of George Floyd.
The statement reads:
The Gaffney Police Dept. does not in any way, approve of police brutality.
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at How Trump Has Given Up on the Coronavirus
- 'Need has never been greater,' United Way of the Piedmont runs Thanksgiving food drive
- Analysis: Barrett’s confirmation triggers prime time GOP celebration
- Family of Greenville nightclub shooting victim speaks out
- 90,000 people told to evacuate because of wildfires in Southern California
- British study shows evidence of waning immunity to Covid-19
- People are literally dancing in the streets as they wait to vote
- US marks highest number of new COVID-19 cases in a 48-hour period
- Family of nightclub shooting speaks out
- Proposed natural gas line has some area residents concerned