(FOX Carolina) — An Upstate family is battling COVID-19 after contracting the virus in July, the family says.
According to mother Stephanie Towe, her and her daughter Stephanie tested positive for the virus on July 6.
Later, her husband Ted tested positive on July 14.
Stephanie Towe and Ted Towe
Upstate News Headlines
- US Marshals say standoff at Greenville apartment complex ended with murder suspect taking his own life
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday
- DHEC Launches New Key Indicators Dashboard + Latest SC COVID-19 Update
- Clemson: Testing reveals more than 600 possible unmarked graves in cemetery on campus
- Fact Check: Posts target President Trump with false claim on MAGA hats
- Pocket full of sunshine: Rescue dog helps woman missing in woods for 2 days
- Funeral for Greenville County deputy, Sgt. Conley Jumper – Part 4
- Sheriff Lewis shares final thoughts on fallen Deputy Conley
- Spartanburg Co. sheriff remembers Conley Jumper
- ‘Final Call’ radio message sent out for fallen Sgt. Conley Jumper